- Set the following in the "Add a New Email Account" section inside your control panel:Click on the Create button.
- E-mail - Enter the name of the email account you want to create. This will be the username such as firstname.lastname@example.org. Select the domain you want to use for the email account from the drop down menu.
- Password - Enter the password you want to use for the new email account.
- Mailbox quota (optional) - Enter the amount in megabytes you want set for the amount of disk space allocated to the new email account.
- You will see the following confirmation:Click on the Go Back link.
- "The e-mail account EMAIL_ACCOUNT with the login USERNAME+DOMAIN_NAME and password PASSWORD with a quota of MEGABYTES Megabytes was successfully created."
- You should now see your new email account in the four-column "Current Accounts" table, listed under the "Account" column. The "Current Accounts" table provides the following information:
- Account - The email accounts and their associated email addresses you have created.
- Access Webmail - You can directly access the associated email account via the available web based email clients.
- Usage - This entry shows you how much disk space the associated email has used.
- Functions - The drop down menu provides several options for managing the associated email account as shown below:
- Delete - This option will delete the associated email account.
- Change Quota - This will allow you to change the amount of disk space allocated to the associated email account.
- Change Password - This will allow you to change the password of the associated email account.
- Configure Mail Client - This will allow you to automatically configure your desktop mail client using the associated email account information, login, password and email address.
- 2 Users Found This Useful
If you delete an email account, the system automatically deletes all email associated...
Overview You can modify the amount of disk space allocated to any email address. The amount...
Steps Find the email account you want to use to change the password in the "Current Accounts"...
Overview A mail client is an application you use to check your email. The mail client can be...
Under your advanced email settings you should see the incoming and outgoing mail server port...