NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), all notifications of claimed copyright infringement on the HostGo (“HostGo”) system, network or website should be sent ONLY to our designated agent.
NOTE: The following information is provided solely for notifying HostGo that your copyrighted material may have been infringed.
Written notification of any claimed infringement must be submitted in writing to the following Designated Agent:
ATTN: Legal Department
PO BOX 126
PLANFIELD, IN 46168-0126
with a digital copy submitted via email to: email@example.com
- Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or a representative list if multiple works are involved.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing that should be removed or access to disabled and information reasonably sufficient to enable the online service provider to locate the material (usually a URL to the relevant page with description of items on that page claimed to be infringing).
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow the online service provider to contact the complaining party (address, phone number, e-mail address).
- Statement that the complaining party has “a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.”
- Statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- It must be a written communication;
- It must be sent to the Service Provider’s Designated Agent;
- It must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the customer;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the customer has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- The customer’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the customer customer’s address is located, or if the customer’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the Service Provider may be found, and that the customer will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
- Promptly provide the complaining party with a copy of the Counter Notification
- Inform the complaining party that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days following receipt of the Counter Notice;
- Replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material in not less than ten (10), nor more than fourteen (14), business days following receipt of the Counter Notice, provided Service Provider’s Designated Agent has not received notice from the complaining party that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain customer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Service Provider’s network or system.